Info & Overselling:
By purchase of any of these Add-ons do we NOT offer a 14 days money back. So do not purchase if you do not sure.
Differences between Overselling enabled* or Overselling allowed*.
Overselling enabled/allowed: Means that you can sell up to the limit on your current reseller plan. So you may not override your current reseller disk space limit.
More Reseller Hosting Tips:
1. Reseller 1: Total Limit Enabled (Overselling enabled)
2. Reseller 2: Total Limit Disabled (Overselling allowed)
3. Reseller 3: Total Limit Disabled (Overselling allowed)
More Reseller Hosting Addons:
1. Total Limit Removal (€4.50 One-Time EUR)
2. Double Resouces (€30 Year EUR)
3. Dedicated IP address (€50 Year EUR)